Ideal for High Efficiency (HE) and standard washers.
Eliminates need for chemically laden fabric softeners and dryer sheets, too.
Utilizes a pure, safe, proprietary, water-based soap nut saponin extraction process. No chemical solvents.
Please note: EXTREME 18X is very low sudsing, yet a powerful natural surfactant. Don't expect a lot of suds. Let the end result speak for itself. Mix a small amount with a couple ounces of water and shake it up. Then you'll see lots of suds! Suds do not make a good barometer for evaluating cleaning power. If the end result is clean, fresh and soft then you are using an adequate amount. Increase the amount used if needed. Water hardness is an important variable. The harder your water, the more you should use. Avoid over stuffing loads. Over stuffing will produce less than desirable results regardless of detergent type. Allow adequate water flow and room for laundry to intermix. An initial pre-soak is always a good for optimal results. Experiment a bit. There's no substitute for good judgment. Enjoy and know that you really can't do anything wrong - you're using a totally safe, environmentally friendly laundry soap.
- Green eco-friendly proprietary formulation
- Unscented - no fragrance added
- Enhanced with pure Olive Leaf Extract for additional protective properties (among the oldest known therapies for skin ailments)
- Odor removing
- Preserves integrity of fabric fibers - superb for fine, delicate fabrics and wools
- Preserves fabric colors
- Dye and fragrance free
- SLS, NPE and phosphate free
- Formaldehyde free
- Petro-chemical free
- Chlorine free
- PH neutral (6)
- No animal testing
Ultra Simple to Use:
- Med. high efficiency (HE) loads: One squirt (2ml, or a little less than 1/2 teaspoon)
- Med. standard loads: Two squirts (a little less than 1 teaspoon)
Dilute as desired for machine type, or simply add to water prior to beginning wash cycle.
- The bottle's induction heat seal cap equals approx. one teaspoon.
-Dilute as desired for intended purpose. Start at a 6:1 (water to 18X) ratio, and adjust accordingly.
100% Complete and Full Ingredient List:
- Pure Saponin Aqueous Extract from 100% Sapindus Mukorossi Soap Nuts
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Olive Leaf Extract (olea europea leaf extract)
- Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (food grade preservatives)
- Because US law does not require "Full Disclosure" in the cosmetic or detergent industries, don't assume that ingredients comply with true full disclosure. Neither the FDA nor EPA has provided effective legislation to help and protect consumers from erroneous or misleading claims. Hence, it's very important to study the ingredients for ourselves.
- All water based botanical liquids (unless chemically extracted) absolutely require sufficient preservatives for your protection. Botanical liquids are subject to becoming rancid due to fungal and microbial development. Although saponin is naturally anti-fungal and anti-microbial, once water extracted it will become subject to such contamination. There are very safe, benign preservatives that have very low hazard ratings - such as 2 on the "Safety in Cosmetics" database scale. For your protection we use such safe and well studied ingredients. Citric Acid is totally insufficient as an adequate preservative to ensure a two-year shelf life (the standard required shelf life for a NaturOli liquid soap and detergent)
- Being totally free of fragrance, your laundry will smell amazingly clean and fresh - like "line-dried" on a clear spring day! No hint of an added scent at all. If you desire a scent, we suggest putting a few drops of your favorite essential oil on a clean rag and just toss it in your dryer.